When robots are gods, killing humans is fair game.
Civilization collapsed long ago in the wake of mutant warfare. Survivors toil beneath the bootheel of their privileged Synthetic overlords. The Tharnaxist Church, a corrupt machine cult, suffocates the Galaxy with their tyrannical dogma. Yet you and your friends make a name for yourselves as sharpers, lowly space criminals contracting with gangs and mega-corporations alike.
In this guide, you’ll find everything you need to narrate compelling characters and thrilling adventures in a bleak, cynical universe where hunger guides your gunhand.
Visit the website for automated tools and reference sheets: http://www.synthiciderpg.com/tools-2/
Synthicide brings the following to your game table:
- A dark, hostile sci-fi setting where humans are worthless and money is everything
- A galaxy of noir adventure and high technology
- Debuts the ACTIONS Rule Codex (ARC), an attribute-based rule-set designed for imaginative role-play and full-throttle combat
- Automated Game Master (GM) tools to quickly build NPCs, traps, and mission ideas – all on-demand
- A Plot Twist system with surprises for players and game masters alike
- Optional rules to up the grittiness and depth of the game, including Faction Heat, Mental Trauma, and Shock Damage